High-quality nutrition may alleviate bowel disorders, such as bloating, constipation, diarrhoea and other digestive disorders. The health of your gut, otherwise known as your second brain, is imperative for essential nutrient and mineral usage and absorption as well as in supporting your immune system and avoiding disease.
BarleyLife is an all-natural, green barley grass juice powder concentrate that helps to provide the daily nutrition. It is considered to be the most nutritional of all the green grasses, sourced from the grass not the grain (naturally gluten free). BarleyLife is a whole food concentrate that perfectly captures all of the naturally occurring nutrients found in this grass.
Contains chlorophyll which is a powerful phytonutrient that cleanses and heals the body on a cellular level. The BarleyLife is highly alkaline and contains a multitude of live enzymes which are essential for thousands of chemical reactions that occur throughout the body
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- Delivers two to three more nutrients per serving then a typical servicing of green vegetables
- Promotes a healthy immune system and fantastic for digestive health
- Helps maintain whole-body health with a natural spectrum of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, antioxidants, phytonutrients and enzymes
- Nutrients in natural proportions without synthetic or genetic modification
- Offers unique and powerful plant antioxidants
- Is a complete protein – great for vegetarians/vegans
- Available in vegan capsules or in powder form
Getting adequate fiber and cleansing, (aka detoxifying) are two often overlooked elements of maintaining not only digestive health but also whole body health.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend provides the fiber that is often lacking in our diets and it contains cleansing herbs. This unique combination provides the perfect way to maintain your digestive health, keep your digestive system clean, and experience other benefits that are indicative of whole body health.
- Psyllium, for soluble and insoluble fiber, along with cleansing herbs
- Supports a high-fiber intake for digestive and overall health
- Promotes regular bowel movements and effective detoxification Helps maintain whole body health.
- Detoxifies—removes toxins from the body
- Reduces transit time—provides more thorough evacuation of waste
- Water-soluble fiber helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Fiber may reduce incidences of diverticulosis, colon cancer, and appendicitis
- More than 22 years of safe and beneficial use, is not a laxative
- Contains psyllium and cleansing herbs
- Contains 5 grams of fiber per one-tablespoon (7 g) serving
- 375 g canisters available in raspberry flavor, or 280-count vegan capsules
Proper nutrition may alleviate constipation, digestive issues, inflammation, poor circulation and toxin buildup
Digestive problems comprise the number one health problem today. These concerns encompass everything from hemorrhoids to colon cancer and result in more time lost—at work, school, and play—than any other
One way to help maintain digestive health is to be aware of and “take care of” our intestinal flora—the trillions of bacteria that make the digestive tract their home. Good gut flora also is essential in boosting the immune system and warding off pathogens.
- Healthy bacteria: Lactobacillus gasseri, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum3 billion live cells per capsule
- Boosts the immune system by replenishing good gut flora
- Maintains digestive health and balances intestinal pH
- Stimulates/enhances immune system
- Maintains/restores a balanced intestinal flora
- Alleviates gas
- Replenishes/bolsters natural good flora after antibiotic use
- Helps produce vitamins, especially B vitamins
- May help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Ability to withstand stomach acid
- Bacteria adhere to the intestinal wall
- Distribution throughout the digestive tract
One way to help maintain digestive health is to be sure you get enough nutritious foods and digestive enzymes. Sufficient nutrients may alleviate acid reflux, bloating, cold symptoms, indigestion, migraine headaches, toxin buildup and weight issues
Enzymes are essential to a healthy body because they transform food into nutrients.
- Nine cultured, digestive enzymes plus alpine wild garlic and papaya fruit
- Active enzymes in acidic and alkaline environments
- Increases nutrient absorption and use
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Allows for more thorough digestion of food
- Specially made for high-sugar, high-fat diets commonly found in “industrialized” countries
- Contains cultured enzymes
Appropriate nutrition may alleviate digestive disorders, parasitic infection and intestinal toxin buildup
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention carried out a nationwide survey that showed that one in every six people selected at random had one or more parasites. Parasites enter your body in one of four ways: through food and water intake, through a transmitting agent, such as a mosquito, through sexual contact and through the nose and skin. They are also carried by household pets and livestock and spread through international travel.
- Antiparasitic herbal ingredients and the digestive enzyme, bromelain
- Helps to eliminate parasites from the body
- Promotes cleansing of the intestinal tract
- Supports digestive health
- Intestinal cleanser
- Combines 12 cleansing herbs, one extract and one digestive enzyme
- Formula approved by herbalists